Monday 1 April 2013

Amir Khan to Johnny Marr

2nd October 2011
A Busy Couple of Weeks


Sunday... A hectic last minute drive to Bolton and finally my assistant (author Cathrine Short) and I finally reach Fozia Khan's boutique Hanna Boutique.  We were greeted and looked after by the wonderful 'Team Khan' family and I photographed the beautiful clothes and jewellery for Fozia's website, along with some shots of her celebrity nephew Amir Khan and other members of their family. The family pictures are for private use by the Khan family, but I will publish some photos of the clothes and jewellery at some time.

Tuesday and Thursday nights were both spent at the Deaf Institute photographing Johnny Marr and The Healers. An unexpected memory card error prompted a second night the the DI, writing a review for my good friend Alex at Designer Magazine.

Last Wednesday we went to 'The Art of Drinking' art launch at the night and Day Cafe on Oldham Street, where I have displayed some my photos for a while now, there were five artists in all and there is now a huge display of artwork and photos adorning their walls.

Then it was back to the Night & Day Thursday evening for an official 'night out' to watch Johnny Marr's exclusive home town gig.

No comments:

Post a Comment